Saturday, March 26, 2011

Busy as a Bee!

I have been as busy as a bee as of late so I have not done any writing on my blog in a while.  The last few months have been crazy busy. Taryn is now in ice skating lessons but tomorrow will be her last day and that is the last of the three skating programs. She has said she wants to skate again in the Fall and well I am looking forward to it. I think we better start saving now because skating is not cheap at all. Devin has shown interest too and says he wants to next year. I should really think about getting a better paying job to pay for them both being in the program. UGH!! I guess if it makes them happy it doesn't matter how much it is, right? LOL!
Next Sunday Taryn will be 5. WOW! Where has the time gone? I said last year that I wanted the last 4 years back since they went by so fast, so now you know what I am thinking this year. Yup, I want the last 5 back now and the last 9 of Devin's :(
The school year is almost over and I am happy but yet sad. I am so proud of both my kids for doing so well in school. They are both so smart and enjoy learning new things so that has made these first few school years so much easier. Now when it comes to getting them to do their homework, well that is a whole different story. YIKES! Devin's teacher says how good Devin is in school. I told her ya, I know, I think all his teachers brain wash them by getting them to listen at school and then being total stinkers when they get home. LOL! I am glad he is good in school and other public places and then a stinker at home. At least I know my child isn't causing trouble and I won't get called to school because he did some thing really bad, well at least not for now.
I guess this is going to be it for tonight. I am pooped out and have a L O N G day tomorrow. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful rest of the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment