Saturday, January 8, 2011

The BLAH of it all.

I just got done taking down my Christmas tree, pictures, plates and other odds and ends that make the house so pretty during the Holidays. I need to come up with some snappy ways to make the house look pretty but not so theme driven for Valentine's Day. Heck, I need a way to make it look good all year around. I have learned to love red, I think that has come with old age. I used to hate the color red, but now I LOVE it. With young kids in the house, it is easy to decorate but it is normally for them and kiddish. After the Holidays it isn't the best time to go out buying tons of red stuff either. I still want to get in on the good after Christmas sales to buy up stuff for next year. :)I love the Holiday Season and can't wait for Christmas to come around again. Just about 10 months to go before we can do it all again.
I am bored now but need to get back to work. Kids are at a friends house and hubby is snoring in the chair. I tried to get him to go in the basement and sleep but no luck there. I suppose I should finish cleaning up the living room so it looks some what put together. Sigh!!!!
I am sure I have bored you all enough anyways. Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment