Thursday, January 13, 2011

This is me, take it or leave me.

This is me, no matter what you think.
I might be a little over sensitive and a bit crazy but this is me.
I might not be the best at everything but I am good at some things.
I like to sing in the car and dance around the house while I listen to my favorite music.
This is me take it or leave me.
I love to be alone but love to be with my friends and family.
There is nothing more I like then being with you but some times I just have to be me.
People in our lives come and go so I try my best not to get attached because then I get hurt over and over again. I choose to be alone and sit in the dark, thinking of who I wish I could be or who I don't wanna be.
I might say the right words but turn around and mess up by saying the wrong words.
This is me take it or leave me.
Nobody in this world is perfect, I sure know I am not.
I mess up ever day of the week but turn around and do my best to be more then I can be.
There are many days that I wish I could just take it or leave me.
Do me a favor it you don't like me then just leave me!

No comments:

Post a Comment