Thursday, January 13, 2011

Why?

Why can't you hear me? Why can't you just listen to me? Why do you hear just what you want to hear? I don't feel like I can say a word any more because all you hear is what you want to hear. There is no use talking any more when you just won't listen to what I have to say. There is no use us going on when there is nothing left but silence. Silence is not what we want or need. It's the talking and trying to understand and to start to believe in one another again. This can't go on any more, I feel like I have to leave. You don't understand unless it involves yelling. That the only time you seem to hear what I have to say. I don't want to yell any more, I just want to leave. Leave you in the silence you have created because you just can't hear what I have to say. You can't hear what we need to do to fix what is broken. I just need you to believe, believe in us again. Right now all I want to do is leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment