Friday, January 21, 2011

First Haircut

Yesterday my daughter got her first haircut. Problem is she gave it to herself and I wasn't ready for her to get a haircut. Today I have made an appointment for her to get a real cut but am so afraid Angie will have to cut her hair really short to make it look better. I am soooooooooo not ready for that at all. Taryn was born with very little hair and it took FOREVER for her hair to grow. Now she has pretty, long blond hair and I had plans for her hair. I am growing mine out for Locks of Love so thought it would be good to do the same with her hair. It as some thing we were going to do together in a year or two. For her it might not happen now and I am okay with that, just not ready for it. It is killing me to know that I have to take her and have this done but I know it needs to be done. This is just one more first I need to deal with and many more to come. I will be getting a trim too, so thank goodness it was time for me to do so, so now we both will get our haircuts together. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment